Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2
To jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 simply tap the install button & install the profile
PP Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2
(Thanks to @WebFlames)
1. Tap the “INSTALL” button to install the PPJailbreak app.
2. While installing the app wait for it to change from “loading” to “installing” then turn on airplane mode before it’s done installing. If you don’t it won’t install.
Note: If it doesn’t install try it again.
3. Go into Settings > General > Device management & trust the certificate
4. Launch The PP/Pangu jailbreak application.
5. Uncheck the option below the circle, then tap the circle in the middle of the screen if you don’t want to install 25pp.
6. Lock your device; I’d recommend waiting for 10 seconds before locking.
7. Wait a few seconds for the notifications to popup. The device to reboot automatically.
8. After your device reboots check to see if Cydia has been installed. (If not repeat 4 – 8)
Note: Only 64-bit devices are support at the moment.
iPod Touch 6G
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
iPad Air 2