Electra Jailbreak MultiPath iOS 11.3.1
To install the Electra Jailbreak MultiPath iOS 11.3.1 – 11.4 b1 – 3 simply tap the icon & download the app.
Electra Jailbreak for ios devices from iOS 11-11.3.1 & 11.4 b1 – 3
Add support for 11.4 beta 1 – 11.4 beta 3 (multipath has only been tested on these firmwares)
Electra is safe, but the user must have knowledge on how to manage a jailbroken device.
Packaged by CoolStar
Exploit by Ian Beer
Trust cache injection and rootfs patch by xerub
Zone map address fixup by Siguza
jailbreakd, launchd patch, setuid patch, dylib injection and Safe Mode by CoolStar
amfid patch and entitlement injection by theninjaprawn
unlocknvram, initial dropbear work, substitute compilation fix by stek29
sandbox mitigations by stek29 and coolstar
MIG protocol implementation by PsychoTea
Electra for 11.0-11.1.2: Here
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to install the app.
2. Furthermore, back out of Safari and wait for the app to install.
Note: Now if it doesn’t install you can try it again, or it may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. While it’s installing if it’s taking to long, or seems like it’s not just wait.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
Note: Make sure you enable the “Tweaks” toggle.
5. Now you can hit the “Jailbreak” button and wait for the jailbreak to do its thing. The device will respring automatically and your device will be jailbroken.
6.Finally, after your device resprings you won’t see Cydia, but you’ll have Anemone!