To install the Electra Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2 simply tap the icon & install the app.
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to install the app.
2. Furthermore, back out of Safari and wait for the app to install.
Note: Now if it doesn’t install you can try it again, or it may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. While it’s installing if it’s taking to long, or seems like it’s not just wait.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
Note: Make sure you enable the “Tweaks” toggle.
5. Now you can hit the “Jailbreak” button and wait for the jailbreak to do its thing. The device will respring automatically and your device will be jailbroken.
6.Finally, after your device resprings you won’t see Cydia, but you’ll have Anemone!
An uninstall script is available at /bootstrap/unjailbreak.sh
(Note this will only uninstall Electra)
Jailbreak by @coolstarorg
Beta 11-3 (Current):
Fix a race condition on jailbreakd’s launch to improve success rate of jailbreak