Electra Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2
To install the Electra Jailbreak iOS 11 – 11.1.2 simply tap the icon & download the app.
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to download the app.
2. Furthermore, download Cydia Impactor so you can sign and install the application ipa.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust your certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
Note: Make sure you enable the “Tweaks” toggle.
5. Now you can hit the “Jailbreak” button and wait for the jailbreak to do its thing. The device will respring automatically and your device will be jailbroken.
6.Finally, after your device resprings you won’t see Cydia, but you’ll have Anemone!
An uninstall script is available at /bootstrap/unjailbreak.sh
(Note this will only uninstall Electra)
Jailbreak by @coolstarorg
Beta 11-3 (Current):
Fix a race condition on jailbreakd’s launch to improve success rate of jailbreak