Home Depot Jailbreak IPA
To use the Home Depot Jailbreak IPA simply download & install the Home Depot ipa
1. First of all download the Home Depot (Mixtape Player) Jailbreak ipa by tapping on the icon.
2. Next you’ll need to download the latest version of Cydia Impactor as well.
3. With both the Home Depot ipa and Cydia Impactor downloaded, connect the device to your computer, launch Impactor, and drag and drop the Home Depot ipa into the Impactor application.
4. Login using a valid Apple ID and wait for it to sign and install the application.
5. Once it’s done and installed on your device, go into Settings > General > Device management & trust the certificate
6. Now you can launch the Home Depot (Mixtape Player) jailbreak application.
7. Next you’re going to tap “Prepare for Jailbreak,” read the TOS, and hit “Accept.” When you get the message about the free mixtape tap “Proceed With Jailbreak” at the bottom, “Begin Installation,” then “Use Provided Offsets,” and let it do its thing.
Note: If your device crashes just try it again. Don’t worry about the “Storage Almost Full” prompt.
8. If Cydia wasn’t lets move on to the next step.
9. Finally, you’ll need to SSH into your device from your computer and run this command “Uicache.” Once you’re done check your device and theres Cydia!