Pangu Jailbreak IPA
To use the Pangu Jailbreak IPA on any 64 bit iPhone, iPod, 0r iPad running iOS 9.3.3, simply tap the icon & download the app.
1. First of all download the Jailbreak ipa by tapping on the icon.
2. Next you’ll need to download the latest version of Cydia Impactor as well.
3. With both the ipa and Cydia Impactor downloaded, connect the device to your computer, launch Impactor, and drag and drop the ipa into the Impactor application.
4. Go into Settings > General > Device management & trust the certificate
5. Launch the Jailbreak app from the Home screen, and tap the Jailbreak button to start the jailbreak process.
6. Wait for Jailbreak to Complete. After some time, you should get the screen which should inform you that the jailbreak was successful.
9. After your device reboots check to see if Cydia has been installed. (If not repeat 5)