PP Jailbreak iOS 9 IPA
To use the PP Jailbreak iOS 9 IPA simply tap the icon & download the app.
1. First of all download the Jailbreak ipa by tapping on the icon.
2. Next you’ll need to download the latest version of Cydia Impactor as well.
3. With both the ipa and Cydia Impactor downloaded, connect the device to your computer, launch Impactor, and drag and drop the ipa into the Impactor application.
Note: While installing the app wait for it to change from “loading” to “installing” then turn on airplane mode before it’s done installing. If you don’t it won’t install.
4. Go into Settings > General > Device management & trust the certificate
5. Launch The PP/Pangu jailbreak application.
6. Uncheck the option below the circle, then tap the circle in the middle of the screen if you don’t want to install 25pp
7. Lock your device; I’d recommend waiting for 10 seconds before locking.
8. Wait a few seconds for the notifications to popup. The device to reboot automatically.
9. After your device reboots check to see if Cydia has been installed. (If not repeat 4 – 8)
Note: Only 64-bit devices are support at the moment.
iPhone 5E, 5s, 6, 6+, 6s & 6s+
iPod Touch 6G
iPad Mini 2, 3, 4, Air & Air 2