Phoenix Jailbreak IPA
To install the Phoenix Jailbreak IPA simply tap the icon & download the app.
1. First of all download the Phoenix Pwn (Mixtape Player) Jailbreak ipa by tapping on the icon.
2. Next you’ll need to download the latest version of Cydia Impactor as well.
3. With both the PhoenixPwn ipa and Cydia Impactor downloaded, connect the device to your computer, launch Impactor, and drag and drop the ipa into the Impactor application.
4. Login using a valid Apple ID and wait for it to sign and install the application.
5. Once it’s done and installed on your device, go into Settings > General > Device management & trust the certificate
6. Now you can launch the Phoenix Pwn Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak application.
7. Next you’re going to tap “Prepare for Jailbreak,” read the TOS, and hit “Accept.” Once you’re prompted for the free mixtape tap dismiss and “Proceed With Jailbreak” at the bottom, “Begin Installation,” then “Use Provided Offsets,” and wait.
Note: If your device crashes just try it again. Don’t worry about the “Storage Almost Full” prompt.
8. After your device reboots Cydia should be installed. Open it up and it should crash. Now we can move on to the next step.
9. Finally, open up Cydia and everything should be working!
Note: This is a semi-untethered jailbreak and only supports 32bit devices on iOS 9.3.5.
iPhone 4s, 5 & 5c
iPad 2 & 3, Mini 1