Extra Recipe YaluX Jailbreak IPA
To install the YaluX Jailbreak IPA For iOS 10 – 10.2 simply tap the icon to download the app.
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon to download the YaluX Jailbreak application.
2. Furthermore, download Cydia Impactor and install the IPA on your device.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
5. Now you can tap ok and then “GO” wait for the jailbreak to do its thing. The device will respring automatically and your device will be jailbroken.
Note: If you see the loading icon you’re in the gold! If you get the apple logo launch Yalu and try it again.
6. After your device resprings you’ll see that Cydia has been installed. (If not repeat 4 – 6)
Note: Only 64-bit devices are support at the moment.
Supported Devices and Firmware:
iOS 10 – iOS 10.2
iPhone 5E, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S & 6S+
iPod Touch 6G
iPad Mini 2, 3 & 4
iPad Air 1, 2 &Pro