Do you want to customize, or alter, your iOS device without a jailbreak? Well xSpiral rootKit allows you root access to iOS 12 – 12.1.2 On iPhone 6S And Up!
xSpiral rootKit allows you root access and brings iPhone X gestures on any iPhone 6S, and above, running iOS 12 – 12.1.2 so you can enjoy newer features on older devices.
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to install the app.
2. Furthermore, back out of Safari and wait for the app to install.
Note: Now if it doesn’t install you can try it again, or it may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. While it’s installing if it’s taking to long, or seems like it’s not just wait.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
5. Finally, you can enjoy, but proceed with caution. If you delete an important file you may be forced to restore your device to the latest firmware and you’ll lose any chance of jailbreaking your device!
voucher_swap with offsets for tested devices offsets for those devices:
All iPhones (A9+) 12.0-12.1.2
iPad7,5 iOS 12.1.1
now with a friendly UI (by @PwnedC99 and @Lakr233) and root (mostly by noncereboot)
NOW, with a “/var” file manager!
Get iPhone X gestures on any iPhone 6S, and above, running iOS 12 – 12.1.2