RootlessJB Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2
To install the RootlessJB Jailbreak iOS 12 – 12.1.2 simply tap the icon and download the app.
Supported Devices: A9 – A11
Devices NOT Supported: A7, A8 & A12
iOS firmware supported: iOS 12, iOS 12.0.1, iOS 12.1, iOS 12.1.1, iOS 12.1.2
RootlessJB Jailbreak does not install Cydia and it allows to run Cydia tweaks only.
Install Tweaks using Rootless Installer
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to install the app.
2. Furthermore, back out of Safari and wait for the app to install.
Note: Now if it doesn’t install you can try it again, or it may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. While it’s installing if it’s taking to long, or seems like it’s not just wait.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
Note: Make sure you enable the “Tweaks” toggle.
5. Now you can hit the “Jailbreak” button and wait for the jailbreak to do its thing. The device will respring automatically and your device will be jailbroken.
6.Finally, after your device resprings you’ll have Cydia.
iOS Developer Jake James released a new rootless jailbreak for iOS 12 through iOS 12.1.2 So get your devices ready!
RootlessJB is a semi-untethered jailbreak so if you restart the device the jailbreak will be disabled.
You don’t need a PC to install this the RootlessJB so grab your device app tap the icon above.
Install your favorite tweaks and apps.
Customize your devices homescreen, icons, and more so you can make your device stand out.