Meridian iOS 10 – 10.3.3 Jailbreak
To install the Meridian iOS 10 – 10.3.3 Jailbreak simply tap the icon & install the app.
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to download the app ipa.
2. Furthermore, back out of your brower and install the IPA on your device using Cydia Impactor.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
5. Now you can hit the “go” button and wait for the jailbreak to do its thing. Once your see your device has been freed it’s jailbroken.
Note: Cydia/Substrate is not added with this jailbreak. You’ll only have ssh access to your jailbroken device.
6.Finally, tap done but you wont see Cydia on you homescreen just yet….
Meridian supports all 64-bit devices, running any iOS version between 10.0 and 10.3.3, including:
iPhone 7 & 7+, 6S & 6S+, 6 & 6+, SE, 5S
iPad Air 1 and 2, iPad (2017), Mini 2, 3, and 4, Pro 1 and 2 (12.9″ and 10.5″)
iPod Touch 6th Gen
Jailbreak by @iBSparkes.
Public Beta 1 [2018-1-4] Initial release.
Public Beta 2 [2018-1-5] Added ‘done’ button menu options
Cydia crashing on launch (use ‘Reinstall Cydia’ on done screen)
error for r/w remount failure not showign
Added options to reinstall Cydia, install dpkg, and re-extract the bootstrap
Public Beta 3 [2018-1-6]
Fixed the r/w remount check
Fixed the ‘done’ button popup on iPads
Public Beta 4 [2018-1-7]
Fixed Cydia not showing up for some users
Added a ‘Delete Cydia’ option under the advanced options menu