FilzaEscaped VFS 11.2 – 11.3.1
Do you want to customize, or alter, your iOS device without a jailbreak? Well Filza, or FilzaEscaped VFS, allows you root access to any iOS 11.2 – 11.3.1 device!
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to install the app.
2. Furthermore, back out of Safari and wait for the app to install.
Note: Now if it doesn’t install you can try it again, or it may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. While it’s installing if it’s taking to long, or seems like it’s not just wait.
3. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
5. Finally, you can enjoy, but proceed with caution. If you delete an important file you may be forced to restore your device to the latest firmware and you’ll lose any chance of jailbreaking your device!