Do you want to customize, or alter, your iOS device without a jailbreak? Well Filza, or Filza, allows you root access to any iOS 11 – 11.3.1 device!
1. First of all you’re going to tap the icon above to download the app IPA.
Note: This is a unsigned IPA, so you’ll need to sign it with Impactor. Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor from its official site.
2. Furthermore, once you’re ready to go, open Cydia Impactor; it will recognize your iPhone or iPad, connect your iOS device to the computer, locate the .IPA file that you want to install, and drag and drop it over to Impactor.
3. Next you’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. Sign in using a valid Apple ID.
4. We’re almost done, now once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
4. Once you trust the certificate launch the application.
Note: App doesn’t launch on jailbroken devices
5. Finally enjoy!