Do you want a load of new features for your SnapChat app? Well SnapChat++ ipa has you covered! (Some login/out issues have been reported.)
1. First of all, if you have the original app installed remove it and you’re going to download the “SnapChat 1 (Login) .ipa”above to install the app.
2. Next, you’ll need to download the SnapChat 2 (++) .ipa above as well.
3. Furthermore, make sure you already have Impactor downloaded wether you’re using a Mac, Windows, or Linux PC and drag the SnapChat 1 (Login).ipa into Impactor and sign in using a valid Apple ID.
Note: Now If it doesn’t install you can try it again, or it may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. While it’s installing if it’s taking to long, or seems like it’s not just wait.
4. We’re almost done, so once it’s installed you’ll also need to go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate.
5. Once you trust the certificate launch the application and login. Once you’re singed in, now we need to overwrite the SnapChat 1 (Login).ipa with the SnapChat 2 (++).ipa.
6. Head back to Impactor and drag and drop the SnapChat 2 (++).ipa once again sign in using a valid Apple ID.
7. Finally! When it’s done open the app, sign in one more time.
Note: + Settings are in Arabic, app crashes at times, and you may need to logged back in. Other then that ..Enjoy!